Default download size

UserPost

Is there any way to edit / change the default download resolution that appears whenever I preview a wallpaper? Currently it always appears as "1365x768 Cropped" and "1365x768 Stretched" and of course downloaded wallpapers are that size.

However, my desktop is actually 1366x768! Under "More Resolutions" there is an option for this size, but I have to select it each and every time and I think it would be easier if I could just select the correct size once and for all as my default.

Sure, such a microscopic difference doesn't matter much... but I'm a bit of a pixelina. ;-) blush
Any ideas? Or do I just have to continue manually selecting my correct size each time?
(I use Firefox, if it matters.)
Thanks for any and all help! heart

2 months ago
ADMIN

Hi Sophisticatmom,

The resolution you see there is auto detected, there's currently no way to set it manually for users.

We just made a change for that code, maybe it will fix it for you. Let us know if you get the proper resolution now.

Have a great day,

cdd

2 months ago

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too.

Hi cdd,

thanks for your reply! Auto-detected, well that makes sense.

No, no change. sad Oh well, it's not such a big deal. I'll just keep changing it manually.

Thank you for a double-plus-awesome site!

Sophisticatmom

2 months ago
ADMIN

Do you get the same values with Chrome or IE/Edge?

Thanks for the compliments wink

2 months ago

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too.

Hm, that's weird! The wrong size appears only in Firefox. I also have IE and Opera and they both auto-detect correctly. So I'm just going to start using one of those for this site. Thanks for the idea! This would never have occurred to me, duh. blush

Sophisticatmom

2 months ago