Favoring and Voting up Images????

UserPost
PREMIUM

I'm not trying to be difficult but it does frustrate me sometimes....

It's wierd when I go to comment on an Image on Image Abyss and I have favored and voted many others that were before it , the favorites and likes are gone that I just voted on and favored, like Poof!  so I have to go back and redo it and it gets frustrating.  I haven't gone back again to see if the votes and favorites took but I did notice when I comment on an image the favorites and vote ups get wiped away and I have to redo them all again and not comment.  Is it me or is something wrong here ? surprise

OMG I just realized it is happening in Art Abyss too.  I favored it and voted up, made a comment and went back to original page and there was no indication of favoring or like?  hmmmm  Wish I was more observant beforehand.

Thank you for your attention in this as Always.  You have a Great Team of Experts DW yes

Sharon

Oops PS: Sorry..but wallpaper submissions are also taking a long time to show :(  It was doing good there for awhile but I noticed this morning that it was taking longer with my selection for the day and on Wallpaper Abyss.  No rush, I can deal with it til you have time....

3 months ago
ADMIN

Hey JerseyGirl!

Favorites and ratings shouldn't dissapear - it's not something I'm having any luck replicating.

Could you go through the process on an image or art piece so I can specifically look at that content?

1. Rate
2. Favorite
3. Comment
4. Link me to the image/art so I can see if the favorite and ratings are all correct.

Wallpaper download speeds are normally more an issue with some slow connection between a server and a user rather than an issue with a server. I'll make sure none of the servers are maxxing out.

3 months ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM

Okay DW an Example

I Favored and Voted this link up before I actually clicked on the image.  Then when I clicked on it I voted it up and Favored it again as it was open and got the 2 green x's to show the action I did and made my comment. Then I went backwards again and it shows that I did not favor or vote it up so I have to do it manually again on the page with all image abyss.

https://pics.alphacoders.com/pictures/view/177781#comment_land

Preview Image 177781

3 months ago
PREMIUM

Under Art Abyss it should of registered 5 likes on this one.  It said 5 before I clicked on it to comment and then when I went back it says 4 likes, this the link for this one https://art.alphacoders.com/arts/view/112993

Preview Art 112993

3 months ago
ADMIN

Hey JerseyGirl,

It looks like it has 5 likes and it's in your rated art: https://art.alphacoders.com/ratings/by_user/23669

From the wording you are using it sounds like maybe you are using the back button on your browser and just hitting back to before you did the rating. Sometimes browsers store copies of pages and don't really get them fresh from the server if you use the back buttons. Refreshing the page should show the correct # of likes.

Let me know if this is helping

3 months ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM

Oh, you can laugh that's what I was doing dah...Sorry, sometimes the ole brain ticker shuts down on me.

Thank You DW,  I do see the light!

Image result for Embarrassed emoji gif

3 months ago
ADMIN

Yeah no worries It's wonderful having people looking out for any issues. Thank you!

3 months ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM

Enjoy your day blush

3 months ago