My Trio

UserPost
PREMIUM

What is your trio of songs that best represents you? Here I leave mine. You can leave yours next. Through music we can teach others how we are and how we feel. I hope you like the thread. laugh

http://nombresanimados.net/gifs-nombres-animados/gifs-animados-nombre-gema-firma-animada-0553.gif

1 year ago
ADMIN

Wow is that what you call hard rock, I'm into much softer music myself

Will try and post some when I get some spare time, I have been way too busy lately

1 year ago

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

Let the wolves run free !

PREMIUM

Hi Gema and Friends

I love all music but it is hard to describe my mood as it changes.  I loved all 3 of your choices as I love metal also. Love Harsh Vocals.  It amazes me.

To describe my moods in general daily life I'll start with this one as I am a romantic and am always reading 100's of clean Amish Romance Novels.

Knowing that life is short and we are just passing through this song has much meaning to me and my life. So make the best of it while you are here

And for my third selection; I am ready to embrace death whenever it befalls me.  I'm ready to meet my maker.

Related image

Image result for Name Sharon in Writing images

"Everyone has a dark side that they never show"

1 year ago
PREMIUM

I did not know these subjects but Sharon is very good, especially the Within Temptation smiley

1 year ago
ADMIN

One of my favorite Cat Stevens songs that one

Well so hard to pick a favorite song.

Avicii - Wake Me Up - No matter how different We are, We are the same, We all want to belong

7eventh Time Down - God Is On The Move, this is a Christian song just one of my so many favorites

Last but not least is P!nk - Raise Your Glass, my all time favorite person, her songs have meaning and she is always fightiing for the underdog. So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, I'm raising my glass

1 year ago

PREMIUM

Oh the second song is beautiful. I'm going to download it.
The third song I like because it refers to the bull killers. I am extremely anti bullfighting. I fight so that someday they prohibit the bullfights and I will obtain it.

1 year ago
PREMIUM

All three were powerful messages especially the 2nd which I have never heard.yes

To All of Us; Raise Your Glass♥

Image result for Raise your glass images

1 year ago
ADMIN

Yeah Pink hates the Bullfighters that's why she has them with the lance in them as if to say lets see how you like it. Yes I think it is a cruel sport.

Glad you liked God Is On The Move

Yes Sharon we will raise our glass yes

1 year ago