So the Favorite Christmas Song wasn't a BIG Hit... How About Your Favorite Christmas Movie???? :)

UserPost
PREMIUM

Mine has to be "A CHRISTMAS STORY" because I can relate to the era back in the 50's.  My mom used to dress me in a snowsuit just like Randy and I looked like a tick about to pop lol  Other things were drinking Ovaltine and listening to the radio at shows that were broadcast "Little Orphan Annie".  I lived in a neigborhood similar to that.  It just relates back to my childhood and if you have never seen it that play it on TBS 24 hours starting Christmas Eve through Christmas Day.  The Moral of the Story is not to play with Bebe Guns as you'll "Shoot Your Eyes Out" surprise

This has to be the most beautiful scene of the movie although there are lots of laughs in it too

Image result for Christmas Snowing on Houses gifs Images

Image result for A Christmas story gifs

Lifeboy Soap "Yuck" !

Image result for A Christmas story gifs

Image result for Ralphie getting hit in the eye with a snowball gif

3 weeks ago
MOD

"Randy and I looked like a tick about to pop" so funny I haven't seen that movie for a very long time

My favorite Christmas movie well that's not easy I like so many, but I have to go with an old one called Miracle On 34th Street 1947 with Edmund Gwenn,Maureen O'Hara and John Payne along with the new 1973 version.

I like the story and how it all played out in court, they don't make movies like this any more, one of the great classic movies of all time

And you know I like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, it was so funny when they found out the cat was wrapped up as a present

3 weeks ago

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

Let the wolves run free !

PREMIUM

Oh Stevie, you hit my heart, I love anything and everything with Maureen O'Hara. 

I ABSOLUTELY Love Your Post.  This Movie from 1947 I Own and Watch it EVERY Year right Before Thanksgiving.  Yes the court scene was funny and if the branch of the federal government believes this is the one and only Santa then this man is Santa Claus.  And when they put the DA on the stand.  Oh, so many moments - Excellent Movie.!!!

It is a tradition to me to watch before I wind up watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV.

I love the actor John Payne and have seen him in other movies such as nice old movies.  Edmund Gwenn also in many movies. 

I also own Christmas Vacation.  My parts are when he ask her to say the Blesssssssing, oh, she died 30 yrs ago. "I Pledge allegiance to the flag" lol  The cat being wrapped up, definitely, and the ending when she say Play Ball lol  I crack up!  Many more laughs.

Thank you for sharing   You always come through my friend and I appreciate that.

3 weeks ago
ADMIN

Sorry for the troubles posting in this thread - they should be fixed now

3 weeks ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM

Thank You DW, You're The Bestyes

3 weeks ago
MOD

Yes Maureen O'Hara was a beautiful woman and great actress as well. yeah the Blesssssssing was so funny, "I pledge allegiance to the flag" Aunt Bethany is so funny

Your welcome my friend, love your forum posts

3 weeks ago

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

Let the wolves run free !

PREMIUM

My Morning Laugh, Thanks Stevie lol

Love it! Thank You for posting that.  I still need to watch this movie.  I saw part of it last week on TV but I like to watch it with no interruptions.

So Funny

3 weeks ago

Home Alone 

4 days ago
PREMIUM

We watched a Home Alone Marathon on Christmas Eve until Midnight, My son's favorite

I never stay up til midnight watching television.  It was actually fun

Thanks for the contribution and Have a Great Day

4 days ago