Christmas Song Sharing - What is your favorite and Can you name just One! ????

UserPost
PREMIUM

I can probably listen to holiday music starting in July lol  It's hard to name your most favorite holiday tune and some people don't like them at all (Bah Humbug).  There are all different kinds from traditional, religious, pop, soul, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and so on but there may be one that stands out in your mind that no one else heard of so I'm going to start.

This song I found on a Christmas Album One Year and see what you think?

5 months ago
ADMIN

Yes I like that song, haven't heard it for a long time. At this time of the year we need to just love one and another and come together in peace all around the world

Well I can't pick a favorite song but I have always liked the movie Christmas Vacation it always makes me laugh, so funny and the song in the movie is so uplifting, it makes me want to sing along and get in the Christmas spirit

Here it is with Christmas lights on a house, enjoy

5 months ago

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

Let the wolves run free !

PREMIUM

Wish there could peace in the world everyday....

You rock! Love the movie and the song.  Funny dangerous minds think alike as I had just posted a light show with a tune from Trans-Siberian Orchestra on my profile page and then I saw a notification.  Too cool!yes  Thanks My Friend

Now it's time for some egg nog

Image result for Egg nog gifs

5 months ago
ADMIN

Cant go without giving you a song I grew up with a Australian Christmas song, 6 White Boomers, a boomer is a kangaroo

5 months ago

ADMIN

LOL, we crossed paths my friend, you must of posted that at the same time I was posting 6 white boomers  

5 months ago

PREMIUM

LOL That was a cute Australian Song. Now that jingle will be in my head and i'll be singing it around the house.

Here's one from my Italian Heritage lol

5 months ago
ADMIN

LOL, catchy tune but I don't think I'll remember that one for it to be stuck in my head  laugh

6 White Boomers is still in my head

Thanks for the egg nog

5 months ago

PREMIUM

Hiii. Here I leave an adorable baby carol. Mi burrito sabanero laugh

5 months ago
PREMIUM

Thanks for sharing everyone

5 months ago
ADMIN

Cute song Gema, I looked at it with English subtitles

Thanks for sharing it with us

5 months ago