Appreciation for the New Setup as I go through Avatars

UserPost
PREMIUM

Like the new format on the Avatars when you click on one.  I just noticed it now as I don't recall seeing it set up like this this afternoon.  Thank You and Again Another Great Job whomever set it up.yesyesyesyesyes

Image result for Sincere Appreciation

2 weeks ago
PREMIUM

Okay you changed it back to the old format? Go figure?  Either way is fine with me.

Are you trying to confuse me??? Arghhhhhh!

2 weeks ago
ADMIN

Lol I'm not sure what you are talking about Avatar Abyss & Gif Abyss got a new view page with the sidebar on the left but that was months ago and and it didn't change since then The display can change based on the size of your screen.

1 week ago

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too.

PREMIUM

Hmmm the other day when I wrote this it was underneath the avatar to favor, vote up etc.  Today it was back to norm with the side bar to vote up and favor.  I'm using the same screen for years

I know I wasn't seeing things cool

1 week ago
ADMIN

It can happen on the same screen too, if your browser isn't in full screen mode, you can try it by resizing it.

1 week ago

PREMIUM

Maybe that's it as I never keep my screen the same size as the computer screen, it's always smaller because I open 2 windows at a time.  (I think).???  You know me and computers.  

1 week ago
ADMIN

You need a second screen wink

Yeah that why, just go on any avatar's page and if you make it small enough you will see it change.

1 week ago

PREMIUM

Yes I need a second screen, how else could I fill your page with all my lovely posts cheeky

and mess up your page in the process.  Okay Got it Now!  Thank You

1 week ago
MOD

I see yes I'm on my notebook now with a very small screen and the vote up and favor is under the avatar and when I'm on my desktop with a large screen the vote up and favour is on the left side. I never took much notice before laugh

1 week ago

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

Let the wolves run free !

PREMIUM

Thank You Stevie.

I didn't think I was losing my mind....yet? lol

Who would of thought????? 

1 week ago