Recent Topics | Recent Posts

ADMIN
Go To Topic - New Monitor
The reply thing works just like phpbb's where the most recent last post is displayed right under the post you are typing. Do you not like that style? I personally really like the style for forum posts.

9 years ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM
I've already purchased the one I mentioned haha Yeah the bbcode always adds at the end of the text. I will try and make it insert where the cursor is. It's a javascript thing and I absolutely hate javascript lol.
Then javascript hates you Also the replies (This text box im typing in) are at the top above all the posts? Is it possible to put it at the bottom under all the posts? 7rev

9 years ago

Typed on the 4th July 2010 at 19:43
ADMIN
I've already purchased the one I mentioned haha Yeah the bbcode always adds at the end of the text. I will try and make it insert where the cursor is. It's a javascript thing and I absolutely hate javascript lol.

9 years ago

Dreams never die

PREMIUM
I've been looking at new monitors right now as well. Problem is the price though = Currently got a 17" CRT (Yes, CRT) and had it since we got our first computer running Windows 98 Second Eddition. Damn good monitor but only running 1024 x 768. Since tech has moved on, seems like I need to follow with it. One thing im looking into which I have used before is duel monitor. Once you have used it once, you can never stop using it. Just before you buy David, take a look at iiyama monitors, - award winning and very good quality - take a peak there. 7rev http://www.iiyama.com/ms_GL/Home (URL tags automatically set at the bottom, not where you click?)

9 years ago

Typed on the 4th July 2010 at 19:43
ADMIN
So I have decided to buy a new monitor! My current monitor is a 17 inch LCD and I've had it for forever. I'm going to be upgrading to http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049 It has pretty good reviews and was in my budget range. Since I live in California the Newegg shipping times are amazing. This mean I'm going to suddenly be running at a nice 1920 x 1080 and as a result I'm going to prioritize a couple of new sorting things to meet my needs (one of the benefits of being the programmer behind things ) I guess I'm posting this because I'm excited to get it! haha

9 years ago

Dreams never die

ADMIN
Go To Topic - Looking good...
Alright I understand what you mean - I'll get around to that soon. Yep as I mentioned in the Testing forum that error will pop up quite and bit and I'm squishing it as the different errors pop up. While my development environment is very close to that of the server environment there are a lot of little things that make HUGE differences. Rest assured - that error will show its ugly face a bit less and less as I continue working on things

9 years ago

Dreams never die

Oh, good to know Sorry :P I mean the quote button when posting a new reply (not to quote a previous post, but to just make a random quotation) BTW, i am getting tons of errors (a white page with a message in the center saying that something went wrong) P@ndel

9 years ago
ADMIN
Go To Topic - Achievements Under Way!
The process of rolling out achievements has started!! Currently there is only 1 achievement in the database but this will be expanding pretty quickly over the next day and a half. Also, currently the only users with the achievement are Andeavenor and Hellica since the automated achievement-reaching process has yet to be built I'm kind of working on everything at once so check back here in the next day or so and see what new things have been implemented

9 years ago

Dreams never die

ADMIN
Yeah I will start working on actual buttons for things right now That information that you are seeing is admin session information. You'll notice that it will show up here and there in most Alpha Coder websites. Just for future reference if you ever need to post any of that information do so in a mod forum. Things should be plenty secure but it's better to be safe There is a quote link at the top right of each post that says quote that will quote that specific post.

9 years ago

Dreams never die

More buttons and frames please Also, i am getting something like this on the bottom of every forum page: [edited out admin information] A quotation button for postings please P@ndel

9 years ago