Alpha Coders Content:

Submit Things, Earn Points, Have Fun.

Posts By belle-deesse

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Threshold 605000

Please use prize on Alphacoders. It's best not to pick me to win. Let another win.

2 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Threshold 605000

2 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Points

I am not being given points for gif's and gif's are not being counted on my profile.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Points

It would also be nice to show how many gif's are on GA somewhere.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Points

It would be nice to get points and count acknowledgement for submitting on GA.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - VA Hints

Make sure you choose the MP4 setting.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - VA Hints

I use this to convert Youtube videos https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Video's not uploading

I just got rejected. MP4 GC. I'll go without, I love GC and refuse to use another browser.

2 months ago

PREMIUM

also, how do you restart GC for us non computer skills people?.

2 months ago

PREMIUM

will we lose our bookmarks and fav sites by restarting GC?. I'm not going to restart GC until I know this. Nothing worse than starting over.

2 months ago