Alpha Coders Content:

Submit Things, Earn Points, Have Fun.

Posts By belle-deesse

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Profile Link

Please see picture. https://postimg.org/image/nielvoj5l/

2 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - NEW Gif Abyss!

I like it. Would it be possible to put a hint at the top of every page saying something like 'click to enlarge gif' or something to that effect?. Peeps might think that when they hover over a gif, that they are seeing full size when they hover.

2 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - NEW Gif Abyss!

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - AA achievements

Hi. Say, I don't seem to be earning Art achievements.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Recent User Activity

It would be nice to see things like who fanned who, who earned achievment awards and things like that on the 'All Recent User Activity' page?. I am nosy and things people do here interest me.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Post a Quote

"I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am". - Francis Bacon

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Profile View Count

I have always wondered how many views my profile page gets?.

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Points

yes

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Points

bump

2 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - NEW Avatar Abyss!

2 months ago