Posts By ajak60

ADMIN
Go To Topic - Favorite Wallpapers
Use IE, thats how it appears for me

8 years ago
ADMIN
Go To Topic - "Other Projects"
sorry to bug you again about this... i wa able to access the section in question once a day or so ago, unfortunately didnt have time to really look around, but now its giving me the same error again :( is it just me, or is it truly down?

8 years ago
ADMIN
should have 8 total uploading, some of my pics were too small or were .png not .jpg so i couldnt upload :( 7 of them should be in BotI subcat im going to try and get created and the other should be in the "katana" subcat ive started today as well keep the requests coming, and best of luck on the 1k uploads this week! im gonna beat you to that!
8 years ago
ADMIN
Go To Topic - Any feature requests?
possible date stamps on messages... i see that there isnt anything like this for any messages that get shot at us, and might be a useful feature to have

8 years ago
ADMIN
woo! lets get 5 more this week! ill try and get 2 trees worth up myself
8 years ago
ADMIN
ill check through my folders after im done uploading my Naussicaa folder should have at least a dozen of them for you
8 years ago
ADMIN
thanks 7rev for informing me of the rules and its good to be on here, love whats been done so far for the site!
8 years ago
ADMIN
Ex Deo: 75 new Black Rock Shooter walls uploaded - im kicking myself at the moment that i didnt get those uploaded before today, had everything qued up and everything :( Andeavenor: sorry, cant find any walls from that series, a quick wiki search revealed the likely cause: I dont have much from series that are OVAs only, and i dont have much from the 80s and 90s either, though im working on fixing those holes, ill upload any and all Urotsukidoji walls i come across keep the requests coming! ajak60
8 years ago
ADMIN
not familiar with the name... ill search for any but no guarantees on that one :(
8 years ago
ADMIN
ill get on it! love BRS and i hope they make another movie/show of it eventually!
8 years ago