Posts By JerseyGirl

PREMIUM

LOL That was a cute Australian Song. Now that jingle will be in my head and i'll be singing it around the house.

Here's one from my Italian Heritage lol

21 hours ago
PREMIUM

Wish there could peace in the world everyday....

You rock! Love the movie and the song.  Funny dangerous minds think alike as I had just posted a light show with a tune from Trans-Siberian Orchestra on my profile page and then I saw a notification.  Too cool!yes  Thanks My Friend

Now it's time for some egg nog

Image result for Egg nog gifs

1 day ago
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Drifting

Too funny   That's your wheels burning rubber!

If the come along works then you have it nipped in the budyes

1 day ago
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Drifting

Yeah, I'm sure that is a professional driver but you'll never know if you don't try right?

I have AWD and I skidded off a country rode almost into a mail box and wound up facing the way I came.

Luckily I could get myself out with AWD. That could count as a drift I suppose??? Hmmm? 

I will "assume" you are in a snow belt also.  Don't get me wrong I love the snow.heart But i'm retired now and don't have to drive in it. 

1 day ago
PREMIUM

I can probably listen to holiday music starting in July lol  It's hard to name your most favorite holiday tune and some people don't like them at all (Bah Humbug).  There are all different kinds from traditional, religious, pop, soul, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and so on but there may be one that stands out in your mind that no one else heard of so I'm going to start.

This song I found on a Christmas Album One Year and see what you think?

2 days ago
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Drifting

Funny and yes Poor kid was that his first attempt? :(

I would love to do that with a set of wheels.  Every since I saw it in the Fast & Furious Tokoyo Drift Movie I've been fascinated.  Let's all do it! Are you up for the challenge?  devil

Image result for Drifting sideways in a parking spot gifs

2 days ago
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Wallpapers By License

Thanks for the link DW as I got to see a lot of uploads I missed over the years and some I didn't miss

1 week ago
PREMIUM

Thank You Stevie.

I didn't think I was losing my mind....yet? lol

Who would of thought????? 

1 week ago
PREMIUM

Yes I need a second screen, how else could I fill your page with all my lovely posts cheeky

and mess up your page in the process.  Okay Got it Now!  Thank You

1 week ago
PREMIUM

Maybe that's it as I never keep my screen the same size as the computer screen, it's always smaller because I open 2 windows at a time.  (I think).???  You know me and computers.  

1 week ago