Posts By elisadevelon

PREMIUM

Hello David,

thank you for your help and the heads-up! Much appreciated.

3 months ago
PREMIUM
Hello,   I have created an account on Alpha Coders as I have decided I would like to find out what options I have there as a waller. My name is Elisa Develon and all the images found here were painted by me:   https://wall.alphacoders.com/unregistered.php?id=18540   I have read about the Monetize option for creators on your DMCA page. Before I request monetization of the works, I would have some questions:   1. Since I have a registered account now, can all the walls painted by me be somehow linked to that account? 2. If yes and if that will mean I will be considered the author, will the information stating I am not a registered member and the links to my profile on other sites be deleted or will these stay up? 3. If I would like to update some of the walls with let's say larger versions, should I simply submit them as new images into the gallery and then report the older ones as dupes? Will the statistics (views, likes, downloads, etc) somehow be transferred to the new submissions?   Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already but I did not find it in your FAQ and I did not see any option to search the forum either.   Thanks in advnace!
3 months ago