Posts By Sophisticatmom

Go To Topic - No more notifications?

My Gmail put the notifications into the spam folder - before I finally realized it, I spent 10 days wondering why there was nothing new, when I could SEE that there was! Gah.

1 month ago
Go To Topic - No more notifications?

Sorry... problem solved... it was Gmail's fault. sad

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's e-mail! heart

Sophisticatmom

1 month ago
Go To Topic - Default download size

Hm, that's weird! The wrong size appears only in Firefox. I also have IE and Opera and they both auto-detect correctly. So I'm just going to start using one of those for this site. Thanks for the idea! This would never have occurred to me, duh. blush

Sophisticatmom

2 months ago

Hi cdd,

thanks for your reply! Auto-detected, well that makes sense.

No, no change. sad Oh well, it's not such a big deal. I'll just keep changing it manually.

Thank you for a double-plus-awesome site!

Sophisticatmom

2 months ago

Is there any way to edit / change the default download resolution that appears whenever I preview a wallpaper? Currently it always appears as "1365x768 Cropped" and "1365x768 Stretched" and of course downloaded wallpapers are that size.

However, my desktop is actually 1366x768! Under "More Resolutions" there is an option for this size, but I have to select it each and every time and I think it would be easier if I could just select the correct size once and for all as my default.

Sure, such a microscopic difference doesn't matter much... but I'm a bit of a pixelina. ;-) blush
Any ideas? Or do I just have to continue manually selecting my correct size each time?
(I use Firefox, if it matters.)
Thanks for any and all help! heart

2 months ago
Go To Topic - RSS feed/s available?

Thank you both very much!! heart I found the fan function and it will solve my "problem" perfectly.

Have a great day!

Sophisticatmom

1 year ago
Go To Topic - RSS feed/s available?

Hi, I'm new here and hope this hasn't been asked before. I've searched around but was not able to find an answer.

I was wondering if there is an RSS feed available for wallpaper categories? There are such marvellous wallpapers here and I would hate to miss a single one! But the site is updated so frequently that I can hardly keep up checking my favorite categories. (Not that I'm complaining! *g*)

Thanks for any replies and help!

1 year ago