Posts By Andeavenor

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - New Res

Are you guys getting a lot of submissions for the tablet aspect ratio 1024x1000?

4 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM

Haven't posted for a while. Hello to old friends and new users. If you are connected to the art world directly you have probably heard or noticed that CGHUB has closed it's website. There is a lot of information about this occurence out there, no need to hash it all here. CGHUB was one of the greatest sources of Art we had in the community. A great many of the featured Art and Wallpapers here are originally from that source and the artists who contributed to it. Shakuro who ran the Dev team for the site, but did not own it, is planning a new site to be it's replacement. You can visit their website and read their plans as well as follow their progress on facebook. They already have a Live Kickstarter up for the site if you are interested. I just wanted to publically acknowledge their contribution to our favorite pastime here and let you all in on whats going on if you hadn't heard. Keep enjoying art and enjoying the sites that David and his cast of Mods have created here for us. It is a lot harder than most people will ever know.

-AD

4 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Page

Thank you.  

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Page

He's right. That isn't what is being displayed on Alphacoders main page. Page 1 is just being bypassed.

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Zip

It only took 23 minutes to download. It's sorting it thats goning to take a month! lolz

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Zip

Are all of these numbered folders individual accounts or are our uploads randomly distributed among them?

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Zip

So long as utorrentz can download it it'll be fine.

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Zip

David, can you Zip file me the content from MA?

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM

We crushed them! I'm letting everyone go for the parade on Wednesday!!!

5 years ago

- AD
PREMIUM
Go To Topic - new layout!

I've experienced several instances of links to walls and user pages taking me to login screens.

5 years ago

- AD