Alpha Coders Content:

Submit Things, Earn Points, Have Fun.

Posts By belle-deesse

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Editor Abyss

Say...Photo Editor Abyss has a nice ring to it,

3 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - IA and member profiles

It would be nice if our IA uploads were represented like WA, PA and AA's uploads on our profile pages. I see the IA link. It would be nice to see thumbnails like the rest.

3 months ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - IA PA tie-ins

It would be nice if IA and PA had tie-ins to all Alphacoders content. Example: I upload a Arizona Cardinals photo to IA. When I click the Arizona Cardinals subcat in IA, it would be cool to be able to see all related Arizona Cardinals content across all of Alphacoders.

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - IA, PA res sizes

It would be nice if we could download more than one resolution size on PA and IA. Like on WA. 

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - September Raffle Winner

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Tags.

I made a mistake tagging one of my gifs. When I tried to remove mistake tag, nothing happened.

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - September tag winners

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - P.A. Options.

Nice!.

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - P.A. Options.

Hi!. I was wondering if it was possible for P.A. to have same searching options that W.A. does?. Such as auto scrolling, search by: most viewed, favourite, etc, etc. Or is an update already planned for the future?. I don't mind my things being placed on P,A. or I.A., but it seems like you can only search these 2 by date added.

3 months ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - 570000 threshold winner

3 months ago