Alpha Coders Content:

Submit Things, Earn Points, Have Fun.

Posts By belle-deesse

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Christmas

3 weeks ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - Profile View Count

Well, I like stats. It's like a fun thing. Nothing needed. Like a widget. Maybe could be fun in the future, when things slow down.

3 weeks ago

Comparer votre vie terrestre à celle de ceux qui ont trouvé la lumière au sortir de l'obscurité.

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - AA achievements

Getting Artistic

Submit 10 Art Pieces

1 month ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - tag removal on gif abyss

not able to remove my own tags on gif abyss.

1 month ago

PREMIUM

Look on avatar newest page to see this happening https://avatars.alphacoders.com/avatars/newest

1 month ago

PREMIUM

the alphacoders bot that makes avatars is pumping out large amounts of duplicates. sometimes it makes 4 of the same avatars in a row. this happens often.

1 month ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - GA Profile Link

Please see picture. https://postimg.org/image/nielvoj5l/

1 month ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - NEW Gif Abyss!

I like it. Would it be possible to put a hint at the top of every page saying something like 'click to enlarge gif' or something to that effect?. Peeps might think that when they hover over a gif, that they are seeing full size when they hover.

1 month ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - NEW Gif Abyss!

1 month ago

PREMIUM
Go To Topic - AA achievements

Hi. Say, I don't seem to be earning Art achievements.

1 month ago